Powered By Blogger

Kenzo Crafts Blog

Welcome to my Blog
Still working out what to do so please be kind and follow my amusing mistakes!

Sunday 21 March 2010

Excited

I'm looking forward to going to work tomorrow.  Not because I have new shoes or a new bag but I have a new chair!
Ha ha I hear you say she's crazy, yes probably, but I have used many different chairs in my workshop and the last one was 50p at a car boot sale, but it was back breaking! So I really am excited.
 I have splashed out on a really comfortable office chair, hopefully not too comfortable because sometimes when I start my day at 4am to get my orders out on time, I may just fall asleep, but at least I will be pain free.
It will be covered with glitter & glue by the end of tomorrow so will fit in just fine.
Here's to Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment