Powered By Blogger

Kenzo Crafts Blog

Welcome to my Blog
Still working out what to do so please be kind and follow my amusing mistakes!

Monday 22 March 2010

The Office Chair

Well did the chair alleviate the back pain?
YES it is wonderful, feel so much better at the end of a long day.
Fingers crossed it will last!
I had a couple of really sad emails from customers today.
One had her house burgled whilst at a funeral!
and the other had just found out her husband had been playing away!
I'm really very grateful for my life, I have my problems like everyone else but I am very fortunate to have a lovely husband and 3 fantastic boys.
 I don't wish for anything........well ok some new shoes would be nice & maybe a bag to match, a holiday perhaps ok now I'm getting greedy huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment